Tuesday, April 1, 2008
The joys of maternity clothes
So I ordered a maternity swimsuit online because the ones in the store were either horribly ugly, horribly expensive or horribly not in my size. It arrived yesterday delivered by one of my favorite people; the UPS man. Now I know I ordered a blue suit...I love blue, but this is blue...not to be confused with just sorta blue. Well, whatever it's fine, it's great, it fits, yadda yadda. I'm laying in bed last night thinking to myself (always dangerous) that when I get bigger I'm gonna look like a blueberry. Round and blue. Remember in Willy Wonka when Violet eats the gum that tastes like blueberry and she turns into one? Well, that will be me. It's a good thing you don't have to be 'Hot' when your pregnant. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You don't HAVE to be hot when you're pregnant but you're HOT nonetheless Li'l Lady. You look great in your swimming suit!!!
Post a Comment