So has anyone noticed that I am a binge-blogger? Meaning that I really don't feel like blogging for a few days but then I will all of a sudden blog 3 times in a day. Don't get your hopes up. I don't really feel like blogging today either. :)
So for the last 24 hours I've had the pleasure of being hooked up to a stupid heart monitor that I'm wearing around my neck in an attractive mesh baggy. I have lovely "stickers" (as we are calling them for Carters' sake) holding all the wires in place. I must say; How flippin' irritating!
I get to return this god-awful, expensive monitoring device in 2 hours, though so... Yeah! Ah, but then I have to sit through more tests while trying to entertain the young one. sigh.
I guess I've been having skipped beats/palpitations so I was referred to a cardiologist and then hooked up to everything possible and poked and prodded until driven insane and sent home with my fashionable harness....and a large bill. Great.
I just can't wait to get this damn thing off of me. Then I can concentrate on being lonely all week because my husband has abandoned me (just teasing sweetie). Haha. Oh lord, this is a self-pity blog entry, methinks.
Anyway, I must try to download camera and post some new pics (it's been a month and a half already). I know you all are just chomping at the bit.
Alright then, off to tackle Edward Scissorhands (this boys nails grow so damn quick!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had to wear the same thing when I was pregnant...it itches sooo badly! Hopefully, its nothing, my was nothing. Good luck with the tests!
caryn
Post a Comment