Yes, we change 2-3 times a day lately....that's a minimum. It's almost like a Broadway production around here except less feathers. How has Carter become more messy with age? I dunno but today we met some friends for pizza (I even brought a bib) and somehow managed to keep the sauce off of our cute new outfit. Yeah!
Ahhh, but that is before the chocolate chip cookie and after I removed said bib. Oh who cares really. I got some laughs at the happy choco smiles with the goo smeared over his silly grin and teeth. Miss Mandi is now his hero. It was like he saw the Messiah of Cookies as he reverently took the offered treat. I didn't even fuss too much when he dropped some on the floor and then quickly picked it up and shoved it in his mouth....it was too funny just watching him enjoy the sugar.
He is still sleeping off his sugar high now. ahhhhh. (deep sigh) Time alone to feel soft fuddly wuddly movements in my belly in peace. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry about the cookie mess! I am over it, we don't even change clothes anymore. Besides I am so busy changing noahs 2-3 times a day due to poop explosions! Yay for pizza and cookies though. Did he at least nap in his bed?
Post a Comment