Good plan! I think to myself.... but I always forget to double latch the snack closet. So then you have my little man bringing me snack packs, juice boxes and bags of goldfish and doing this whine thing when he wants something but doesn't know the word for it, it goes like this "Eeehhhhhhh??? Eh? grunt aaaaahhhhhh!!" Yes, he will be a speech writer, I'm sure. Sometimes I walk into the kitchen to see him gnawing on a juice box or a bag of sunkist fruit chews like a raccoon that just got into your campsite.
Even now as I sit and check my email he has raided it yet again and has forced me to dole out fruit chews to him.....and now onto the goldfish. I feed the child I swear! He had two waffles, yoghurt and a half of banana not one hour ago! Good lord.
In connection to this is my use of the phrase "Good Loooord", or should I say overuse. I must mutter it alot but now when I say "Good Lord!" I hear a little voice behind me saying "Gawt looohh". Hey at least he hasn't picked up on all the ways the "F" word can be used in a day. I am seriously trying people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, Marion uses the whine/I don't know the word for this thing that I want really really bad too. Maybe it's a secret toddler language-if I find the solutions manual or decoder book for it, I'll let you know.
ha ha you guys crack me up! you should become a speech therapist, one day I will school you both on all know....kidding - about skooling you not knowing it all;-)
Post a Comment