So the other night after bathtime and jammy time I walk into the den and notice a puddle on the floor. Hmmm.
"Kevvvviiiiinnnnn, what's on the floor?" I yell.
"I don't know" he says, bending down to stick his finger in it and smell it (bad move man).
"Is it water?" I ask. "Is it pee?" (thinking of the devil cat)
"I don't know.....it doesn't smell like anything..."
So Kevin gets a paper towl and cleans it up. I then realize that little man Carter had nakey time for about 5-10 minutes after his bath and he did make a unaccompanied foray into the den...that little stinker!
"hmmm..." he says "it looks a little yellow...." and the best part "....I think I got some in my mouth"
He looked rather worried at this point. I was quick to point out that urine is sterile and no one was ever harmed by getting it in their mouth; Hell, they drink it sometimes if the situation is desperate. This did not seem to satisfy. I then pointed out that I've gotten much worse....I had the joy of having our little 10 month old baby throw up in my mouth as I played airplane with him. I officially won the "What's the worst thing you've had in your mouth"-Game with that one.
As a parent, what's the worst thing you've had in your mouth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment