Speaking of food....
I saw a pear in the crisper and was like "huh? when did we get this?". If you are surprised by food that has "magically" appeared in your fridge it is usually a bad sign. It looked mostly unharmed and pretty fresh (looks can be deceiving) so I chop it up to accompany Carter's lunch. Thank the stars above that I decided to try a small piece before I served fruit of death to my child. It Burned my mouth and my throat all the way down! That is just not right. How old is this friggin pear??? I tried gagging it back up but I couldn't. Ugh. Nasty.
So he got a nice fresh apple instead....which of course has become his main lunch as he has tried my grilled cheese and promptly spit it out. In replacement I gave him string cheese which is now strung (ba-dum-dah) all over the den.
Hmmmm, I can see we will be doing the TimeOuts all day today, again. Yesterday we did 5 timeouts, 3 screaming fits and 2 tylenol. Times like this makes me want to drink heavily. No, I haven't forgotten about the Wee one. He's just along for the stress hormone highs....but I tell ya, as soon as this one is out...momma is gettin a big, fat margarita.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment