Monday, April 14, 2008
Just like his Daddy
My darling child has become a little pickier in his eating habits lately, which is to be expected with a toddler. It doesn't really worry me. He eats relatively well and he takes his vitamins but the boy won't eat my veggie soy protein stuff anymore. He's never been that fond of meat (most little ones aren't) except for chicken here and there so I joke that he's taken after his momma. Well, I was shocked Sunday night when Kevin cooked out ribs and we all sat down at the table to hear Carter begging for the meat plate. I said "okay, let's give this a try". This little boy loves him some ribs. We tore off small pieces for him and he was dipping it in ranch (I know! eww) and gobbling it up. Funny little carnivore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wouldn't eat that soy crap either. This kid is SMART.
Post a Comment