Thursday, April 17, 2008

The last few weeks

Why are sprinklers so damn fun? I used to love them when I was little and I guess I passed the sprinkler-loving-trait on down to munchkin man. Here he is flippin' out because he is getting wet. By the end of this session he was drenched of course. Whenever you mix a toddler and water you are ultimately going for the drowned rat look.

It seems in every picture he has the same Thomas the Tank jammies on but he looooves them. I love how studious he is about watching his new Elmo video. I can't wait to see if this look is the same when he is doing his Spanish Literature homework in highschool....yeah right.

This is the proud father of a "practice baby". That baby doll was fed maybe 5 times and now lays neglected on the couch. I may report him.

Okay, here is that frown again. I think he gets irritated with the camera or me saying "Look at mommy! Smile! Say Hi! Say cheese!". I would be pissed, too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: