Apparently that is what I'm having. In fact, 2 lovely days of it so far with probably more on the way. Ugh. God forbid I ever just do something and get it over with. Noooo, I have to do it in spurts and really drag it out. I guess I'm just squeezing every last bit of fun out this experience since it will be my last. :)
Anyway, the icky contractions usually begin around 2-3 a.m. and then last until about 11 a.m. when they become basically painless and sometimes just stop altogether. My poor husband is terribly excited that the "Big Moment" is approaching one moment and then let down when I call and tell him "Nope, not gonna happen today buddy". We'll see what happens but I'm still hoping for the next few days. Sigh.
Let's all stare at me like a pot of water about to boil, shall we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey girl! I've been reading your blog waiting for your big announcement. hopefully it will be soon... best wishes!
oh get on with it already!
Post a Comment