Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Post Gustav update

We are fine around here. We never lost power and just experienced windy (sustained 15mph and gusts 40mph) and very wet conditions. It is still raining and probably will be all week but it doesn't seem bad at all.
I think part of the hurricane broke off and entered our child like some sort of demon. Ever seen the Exorcist?
He has been completely unmanageable the last couple of days. Anyone know if low pressure/high pressure has any affect on 2 year olds?
I can't say that he is exactly my favorite person in the world at the moment. Throwing things.....hard, has become his favorite pastime. I'm nursing a bruised foot from hurled Thomas toy, I've been kicked in the kidneys and stomach and we have worn a groove in the TimeOut chair.
Also, NO naps the last couple of days. What the hell is going on?!
I told Kevin yesterday that I can't wait to go into labor just so I can get a babysitter to watch him for 24+ hours. Bring the pain! At least I won't have to discipline/argue/fight with anyone for a wee bit.
Anyway, that is it. I will definitely work on uploading some pics from his birthday and stuff.....later. I'm tired and I feel like crap. Sorry my peoples.

No comments: