Having just cleaned my house, basically going from room to room crawling like a dog, I have decided that any future toys given to my child(ren) will be burned. :)
I think that being pregnant has slowed me down alot (duh) but Man! I am sweating like a whore in church (<---I never get to use this southern analogy...funny me). I am not exactly as graceful at the moment, as I usually am. It takes me literally about 3 minutes to get my large, misshapen body back to a vertical position and by the time I'm up I've seen about 6 little things around the room that I will need to get back down for. Am I on a gameshow?
I think from now on all gifts to my kids should be donations to the Human Fund (Seinfeld reference) or something of that sort. Maybe stackable games, books or puzzles?....oh hell, who am I kidding? Those all would get strewn about too. Maybe I just need to get some knee pads and quit whining, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment