Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Indigestion or Early Labor?

Haha! Who the hell knows... I'm tired of worrying about it anyway. He'll come when he comes and it will be in the next couple of weeks...guaranteed. However, I do feel awful right now but we are going to go about our day like normal. I need to get my Big Guy out of the house for a wee bit or else we will have a repeat of yesterday. We can't have a repeat of yesterday....Mama will need counseling.
I really think Mother's should have a Mental Health Day at least once a month, preferabley once a week. All I want to do right now is drop off my darling child with someone and go shuffling aimlessly around TJ Maxx or something. Maybe, check out one of those other discount "hunt for your bargain" type of places that you just can't go to when you have your child with you.
Anyway, nothing much happening at the moment except for the usual contractions plus some interesting twinges here and there. I expect my labor to be 120 hours long, at least. :)

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Can't be that long, but both of mine were 18 hours, so who the heck knows