It's official today. I'm due. Doesn't that sound threatening?
It was funny telling people today when they asked me when I was due that "Today" was the day. But don't worry ya'll, I'm bouncing on my birth ball as we speak and I just finished a pineapple smoothie....all supposed to get things going. Haha. Yeah right. Babies just come when they want to come, I'm certain now. I've tried pretty much everything to get this one out into the world but he is stubborn like his mama.
********************
Officially, we will be limiting our public excursions from here on out...or eliminating them altogether. It was a wee bit rough on me today trying to take our guy to a simple storytime at the library. I kept on getting looks from the other mothers as every youngster paid attention to the book that was being read while my little joy yelled, jumped up and down like a human pogo stick, dragged furniture around and made the air rather smelly as he tried his darndest to "POOP! MAMA!" Poor child is constipated.
Then he fell and busted his head and screamed for "ICE!!!!!" which the library does not have. Damnit.
I'm sweating, my maternity pants are falling off my hips and exposing lots o'skin and my shirt keeps coming unbuttoned and exposing even more skin. Lawwd. I didn't exactly blend into any background in the 30 minutes I was there. I might as well travel with my very own spotlight.
Luckily we had a friend there for support and later when Carter threw his 4th screaming tantrum (away from the public eye, thank goodness) I was able to shrug it off with a big sigh. Even Carter's little girlfriend told him "Don't cwy Cawter, is otay".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy due date indeed. Man, come on little guy. Give your mama a break and get this show on the road! hang in there!!
Post a Comment