Okay, granted he does go to bed a little late (10pm or so)....BUT he is going to bed pretty much by himself now. I can't freakin' believe it. All of a sudden. He's just BIG.
One of us usually takes him back to the bedroom, we'll hang out with him for 20 minutes or so singing or reading some books or just cuddling and then ......................we'll just leave. It's so weird. He's fine with it! As long as he gets a kiss and a hug and a promise to come back later, he's a golden child.
I'm loving this.
And he is sleeping in his bed all night (most nights). Halle-freakin-lujah! It only took 2 years to do it (we move slow around here) but we have reached a grand turning point in our crazy homelife. I could so totally do the moonwalk and the cabbage-patch just thinking about our success....but then I think, Will it last?? and I sit my dorky dancin' ass back down.
Now....if I could just not have to fight so hard for the naps.....and I suppose eventually it would be nice if he slept in his own room.... Hmmm, baby steps People!
Oh, and still pregnant.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment