So it is a full moon tonight. This is my last chance. The hurricanes didn't do anything so now it's up to that moon....
Haha. I know our little guy won't stay up there forever but wouldn't it be nice to meet him sooner rather than later? Oh yes, I say.
In preparation I have power walked a mile and am sitting down with my Red Raspberry Leaf tea. Next I will go dance (or waddle awkwardly) around my backyard in those labor inducing moonbeams. I don't have any rituals or chants prepared but am open to ideas.
I'll let ya know how it all works out. :)
On a funny note... last night Carter wanted me to sit in the chair with him but it had become too uncomfortable so I stood up next to him instead and told him my "Butt was broken". He got a disgusted/perplexed look on his face, turned to his daddy and said "Dadda! Mama butt...broke". Kevin got a belly laugh out of that one. He's such a funny dude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We took ours to Belize and Thomas to Costa Rica. And I know Carmel is not exactly roughing it, but took them there too. Robert loves adventures, so you can do it! In fact, Thomas was 2 when we took him for 3 weeks to Costa Rica, so maybe in 2 years you will be somewhere adventurous!! And if not, Disney is always fun, you could pretend you are somewhere exotic!
Post a Comment