Just very very unwilling to do anything.
I am at this moment eating a second breakfast and sitting on my birth ball in my nightgown.....and it's going on noon.
My first breakfast was healthy oatmeal and orange juice. My second breakfast is 1 strawberry and cream cheese and 1 blueberry toaster struedel and milk.
Yes, I am a nightgown wearer. Especially when pants/shorts/bottoms become a joke to your ginormous 40+ week abdomen. I must say it is my favorite nightgown though. I got it in Otavalo, Ecuador at one of the oldest still existing open-air markets. Best 4 bucks I ever spent. I think it's actually supposed to be a dress but it's not exactly a fashion forward piece you'd see on Project Runway or anything.
Guess who else is in their pj's. A duh! Yes. We are lazy and slovenly. Carter still has oatmeal stuck to his chin. What a wonderful mother I am this week.
Now I must frantically think of something to do because said demanding toddler has stated that he no longer wants to be at home. "Out! Not home!" he says. Great. Where can I not embarrass myself or risk endangering the life of my child who I can't run and catch if he flees from my loving arms? Where can I wrestle with him in a parking lot while he thrashes and screams with the sun beating down on me and lovebugs swarming?
Do you see?
Geez. Off to make myself feel human.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just a typical day at the circus.
Post a Comment