Sunday, August 31, 2008

Storm Tracker

Well, ol' Gustav is headed right for NoLa. I really hope it dies down before it hits because this whole coastal region has just barely made it's recovery from Katrina.
We were pretty optimistic until yesterday afternoon but now we are kinda just hoping for the best but accepting the inevitable storm.
I've never ridden out a hurricane so this will be interesting to say the least. I think we will be fine up here....it looks like we are just on the edge of it and a good distance inland. However, if we lose power we will have to discuss our options because Big Mama here ain't hunkering down without A/C. I think I would die. :)
I will keep everyone informed of our situation.

Later I promise to upload pictures from Carter's big day. He had soooo much fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh yeah. hurry it up with those pictures. we can't wait forever ya know....

Anonymous said...

u got power out there?