So we are getting ready to head out to Target today and Carter does his usual routine for going out.... deciding whether he wants a hat/jacket/mittens/some of his "guys" (little people or weebles) etc...... He is very particular. Today he chose red mittens. I don't know why. He just really really likes them. Two days ago he napped in them. I don't fight him on these things. If people want to give us odd looks when we are out, I don't care. I nearly forgot about the mittens until a Target employee approached me and said, "I just gotta know...what's with the mittens?"
I simply said "he refused to leave the house without them" and that was that. I very well could have made up something horrifying like he has leprosy or a very contagious rash or something, just to mess with her. Ah well. Next time.
On the way home I get a mad craving for Wendy's so I drive out of my way for a "treat". I ordered one large fries and a chocolate Frosty. mmmmm. And yes, I am pregnant.
So we get home and Carter practically tackles me to get to the "treats". I put him in his highchair and give him a dollop of frosty in a bowl and 5 fries. Then I sat across from him and we both sat there dipping our fries in our frostys and gobbling them up. It was a bonding moment.
Disclaimer: Now, I generally don't let him have stuff like this all the time. We are pretty healthy eaters around here. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment