Saturday, February 16, 2008

We finally bought a Mini Van!

High waisted jeans, here I come! Yes. With another baby on the way we felt the pressure of the mini van. I'm so damn relieved. Phew.

I've not been blogging the last few days. I just haven't felt like it I guess. Quick update: I still generally feel like crap, although the nausea seems to be ebbing; Carter is hilarious but teething something fierce (today was very very rough); I was so bored today while Carter was napping in the car that I made a flow chart of "Why women need more shoes than men", listing different apparel, seasons, time of day and occasions......I have mental problems. I got huffy when Kevin commented on the amount of flip flops I own while I was trying on a pair of sandals today so I guess I was focusing my womanly vexation.

I have been thinking lately of getting a will together. It's so important when you have children to make sure they are taken care of if something happens to you. I must make this my highest next priority.... but for the quick blogger record, the kids are going to my older sister. There. Who needs lawyers when you have a blog? ha.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Hooray I know another minivan driver (I'm still fighting the stereotyping though. No high waisted pants and fanny packs for me) You'll love the room, I'm telling you, I could nurse, make lunch and have a cross country Elmo marathon in mine:) Hope you are feeling better.

The Owen Family said...

Just be like Mandi, she makes the mini van ultra hip as she steps out in her designer Citizen of Humanity jeans!! I actually almost went the mini van route..I think the mini has a more hip vibe these days. you go girl!