Monday, February 25, 2008


We went walking on the Trace yesterday. This is me with a little belly that just started popping out
and our miserable little boy who would rather be running around....not strapped in a jogger.



I almost took out a couple of bikers while pushing the empty jogger all over the place...I was VERY distracted
by my daredevil husband and child. I do not like this at all. Scares the crap out of me. Very cute though.


Carter had alot of fun throwing these rocks into a storm drain and hearing the water splash.
In fact we had to wrestle him back in the car afterwards. He would have gladly cleared this
whole pile.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, you! i love this site, it's like i get to chat with you everyday about what yur doin. my computer recently crashed and we have to reformat everything, pooh. call me soon! love you.....