....of three crazy women, three gas guzzling mini-vans, two crying babies and three impatient toddlers.
One early morning (like crack-o-ass early) three crazy women decide to go on a quest for fun. They traveled far across the land battling wild truck drivers and braving the blustery winter weather. Their caravan arrived at the gates of the Discovery Castle where an evil witch with a microphone headset ruled. She stomped and yelled at the women and their children but they stood their ground. Seeing that she could not frighten them off she gave them art supplies and threw teddy bears at the children.
Having passed the first test of Fun the women watched as their children climbed up and through a twisting, magically suspended structure into the sky. Having proved their strength and skill the women and the children then scaled a steep mountain. At the summit the hungry group was teased by imaginary mexican food and short, demented airline captains. How did they survive their horrifying adventure?? Find out next week... Same Bat time! Same Bat channel! Oops, shouldn't mix genres.
Ahh, we had fun. However, I need a nap.
It is alot harder to do simple things when you have kids in tow.....I can't wait til I've got two of them to keep track of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes we had fun, but I was exhausted too. We should road trip more often. I did laugh as our minivan caravan passed this hot little mercedes convertible on hwy 49 at one point today. I thought to myself, no way they are going to have as much fun as us today:)
Post a Comment