Ahhh, we have entered the age of repitition. I have read an Elmo book 15 times in a sitting and each time we'd finish I got the garbled "Un mah" with pointing index fingers which indicates his feelings should be interpreted as, "just once more, mom! pleeeease! oh god, I loooove Elmo!"
If it's a good book I don't mind, (plus this keeps my nauseous, lazy ass on the couch) but the bad one's with the stupid rhymes make my teeth hurt.
Right now I'm letting him color on the laundry basket, various pieces of furniture and his Little People. Wonderful mothering, I know. Hey! I just don't want to hinder his creativity. haha. Yes, this is it. (It wipes right off with a baby wipe so I am not particularly worried.)
So our little munchkin is teething. This is good because I was getting worried he would enter the first grade with 6 teeth. He just got two this weekend and we are anxiously waiting for the biggun's (ie canines and molars, yeah!).
I am trying to get used to riding high in the new mini van. I feel like my mother. Pretty soon I expect I will tune into a yodeling championship or something equally Sheila-esque. She was a funny one, my mom. I love the sliding doors and not having to bend and duck to get Carter out of his carseat. This is a huge relief as my belly has decided to make an appearance and I know it will just get harder from here on out. So far though, he is not liking it at all. I think it's the change (toddlers are not best known for their willingness to change).
Things are good. I want fried rice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I told you---don't fight it---you are going to secretly love that minivan. No one WANTS to admit it, but you can't get that space with out the minivan. Oh well, we can drive a hot sports car when our kids are in high school and humiliate them (payback for the present humiliation of driving a mommy mobile)
Post a Comment