I really don't have much to blog about today except to complain about being tired. I forgot how gruesome the first trimester is, ugh. All those hormones. My world has become rather patchy and foggy by the afternoons. It's like being held prisoner by a crazed small person who keeps slipping tranquilizers into my oatmeal. oh my god. Why did I think I could have another child? zzzzzzzzz Oops! sorry, dozed off.
Oh and lest I forget... I hate Walmart. I hate the people that go to Walmart (except for the people that I like...this makes total sense). I hate that they are stupid or that the rules don't apply to them or when they just stand in the middle of the aisle and stare at things. I know I'm totally hormonal but I am not a patient woman by nature. Why was Walmart so frenzied today?? It was like the day after Thanksgiving busy. I stood in the 20 items or less self-checkout line behind a woman with 37 items (yes I counted every damn thing in her stupid cart) for like a half hour. I didn't say anything to her because her infant was screaming and I figured that was punishment enough.
I'm a pretty nice and forgiving person but being this tired is making me a total beeeeatch.
Enough venting.
I ate curry leftovers 3 times today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment