I just left the grocery store where Carter had a 20 minute screaming tantrum. Added to the embarassment of being the mother of "that" child is the intense pelvic joint pain I've been blessed with this pregnancy. So I'm limping and dragging red-faced demon child down the aisles while people keep poking their heads around the corner and staring at us like we are some human sideshow at the circus. Awful awful awful.
So, I'm selling him on ebay.
Obviously the "selling him to the gypsy's" threat didn't work. *Sigh* When will he grow out of this?? It's so draining. I was about to just leave my half-full cart and skeedaddle but he decided to stop screaming when I was nearing the door. Luckily, I actually got my groceries after all. May I also brag that I saved 45 dollars while only spending 55? Nice. I like Winn Dixie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jessica,
I'm so glad I found your blog! Got the bulletin on Myspace.
Sophie was exactly the same at that age- It got to where I decided that I just couldn't take her ANYWHERE and I kept our errand-running to the bare minimum. If we did dare to leave the house, it had to be somewhere she could be strapped in to a stroller or confined to a buggy. I have to say it gets a lot better around age 3. (I know that seems like a long way off right now.) And I learned eventually to totally ignore the other people and their dirty looks. It DOES get easier!
Post a Comment