Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Da da dum dum dahhhhh!

Well, I was right....

It's a Boy!

Sorry it took so long to get back here and post this but it was a looooong appointment and then we went and picked up Thai carryout for a celebration of a healthy baby. Our 2nd little man was not being very helpful when the tech was trying to find his little wang doodle. She was shaking my belly trying to get him to move position for the "money shot". Good lord.
I can't believe I'm gonna be the mom of two boys. I'll never be the mother of the bride. I'll always be that annoying mother-in-law that never truly has the right to poke around in her son's household. I guess part of me is a little sad.
But of course, I will love my second little boy just as much as my first. Will he have a name? We'll see.....we aren't agreeing on boys names this time around. We may be those parents who have a nameless child for the first few days.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe # 3 will be the little girl you always wanted... In the mean time, you'll love little "Iron" for the great man he will become. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the happy news. You are half way there... 5 more weeks for me. See ya Monday :)

Olivia said...

Hooray Jessica, Kevin and Carter-congrats on a healthy boy:) Wow-the McMahon brothers-that sounds pretty bad ass. If the new guy is half as cute as Carter, the world will be a better place because of him. We are excited for ya'll and happy all is well. Good luck name shopping.

Salty said...

You are one funny writer, lil lady...I was there and still laughed at your blog!!! We (C & me) love you!!!

mandi said...

Congrats Jess!!! Oh just think of the fun Noah, david and the new baby boy will have. Okay I am ready to hear the name????

Caryn said...

Having 2 boys rocks...Just remember, you are officially the queen of the castle! All 3 men have only one woman in their lives(for now) so wear the crown proudly:)

The Owen Family said...

Congratulations! of course I LOVE boys. And it is so much fun having two of them. I think like you though. Who is going to take care of me when I am old? Will I like my daugher in law? Will she like me? Will my boys come home? I am already coming up with ways to lure them back home. I have started cooking b/c I know a "way to a man's heart is his stomach", then presents are always nice, we can think of ways to make these boys to take care of us when when we are old! right? But I agree with Caryn, it is really fun to be the Queen of the castle!