This is more of an update than a fun or interesting blog entry.....unless your a sadist. Anyway, I am disgustingly and gruesomely ill. Carter had a fever from Monday -Saturday and then started hacking up phlegm. Well since my immune system is lowered being pregnant and all....I didn't stand a chance, especially when my running faucet nose child kept on rubbing his snot all over my face or leaning in for a mommy kiss and then coughing right in my mouth. Yep. I was doomed.
So for all of you who have called me and I have just gotten my voicemail....sorry. I'll call you back when I have a voice to speak with. You couldn't even hear me if I did answer so why bother. I feel like total shit. Excuse the use of profanity but there is a time and place for everything. I can't swallow, my nose is more of a river of slime than a body part and my stomach muscles are tired from my body spasming coughing fits. I feel sorry for my wee little boy in there. I hope he is well cushioned because this can't be much fun for him either.
Tidbits that I'll get to later: Carter loves his Papa Jack, Papa Jack and Kevin redid our 1960's floors (I am happy), never go to the beach when sick, Papa Jack may have infected us with the plague, my house is a complete friggin mess, hubbers had to go out of town again...while I flounder in sickville, planning on a New Orleans daytrip friday if we are better....crossing fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've been wondering about you guys. I am so sorry you are sick. I hope the whole house is better soon. Hang in there girl. At least you can sit on the couch now and catch up on all those episodes of Super Why and Clifford that you have been missing:)
Hopefully the Vernors will help you through... Feel better little momma and try not to pick your loved ones body parts off when diluted with fever.
Post a Comment