Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Diego Vs. Dora

Hmmm? In which camp are you? This is bigger than the Clinton Vs. Obama issue, by far.
In my opinion, Dora is cute and engages kids in her show; Diego irritates the crap out of me and he just yells everything. If Diego was my child I would tell him to relax and not scream orders at everyone....possibly put him on Ridilin. Carter agrees with me, of course. He prefers Dora and her sidekick boots. But regardless of how annoying these shows can be on a daily basis, I like seeing him get all into them. When they ask "Where is blah-blah-blah?", Carter says "Der it is!" and claps his hands like he has solved a great mystery for his tv friends. Funny. I've discovered a way to avoid Dragontales....it is just a little channel juggling at the right time, so I will take Diego over the moronic dragons. I know, this is fascinating people. Tune in tomorrow for my in depth analysis of baby shampoos.

A quick note: last nights before-bed-snack was a bag of Zaps No-Salt potato chips (I'm addicted to these), a bowlful of pickles (to make up for the no-salt chips) and a big glass of lemonade. Mmmmm. Healthy.

No comments: