Argh, 4 nights and 5 days so far of feverish child (102+ degrees) does not make for a happy momma....especially since my dad is here visiting. We really can't do much besides try to cheer up the miserable boy. We've tried taking him to the zoo during a brief moment where he seemed to have energy....but other than that he's been on the decline. I'm giving it til tomorrow before I take him back in to the doctor since they think it is a viral fever. Whatev.
Motherhood is hard for this very reason. I am terrified. I live in a state of fear for my child's health. Someone should explain this to women contemplating starting a family. Not necessarily as a deterrment but just as a heads up. "Prepare yourself for years and years of extreme anxiety that will probably shorten your life span.....okay? Good, now go procreate!"
*Sigh*
I'm tired. Sorry I don't have much else to blog about. All we do is cuddle and watch cartoons and videos. Hopefully things will look up from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Logan has that very same thing this week...started on Sunday and now it is Thursday. His fever got up to 104 today. He seems better now, but it just comes and goes. They told me the same thing...fever virus. We have been couped up for days and days! HOpe the rest of us don't get it!
Post a Comment