Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I gotta Fever, Baby....

and the only cure is More Cowbell!

No, really. Our little man is feverific. Considering he is not a fever running child generally, this is new for me. I actually took him to the doctor yesterday because I was worried that it had something to do with his fall on Sunday. I don't know....brain swelling? Anyway, it's not. Hell, I don't know much about head injuries. All I know is my mom never took me to the doctor when I was knocked unconscious a couple of times.....I suppose I turned out okay....but I cringe. Let's hope this little sickness is not strep and is short lived. My poor pathetic little guy is just miserable. :(

So, many of our plans are on hold a bit for this week. Bummer. The only good thing is my father is hard at work on little stuff around the house (he gets bored easily) and he and Kevin might redo my floors this weekend. Yeah!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Oh man, I love that SNL about the cowbell. Hope Carter is better soon!!