Thursday, May 1, 2008

Okay, I guess I'll keep him...he's pretty cute

Since he gave me barely a fuss going down for his nap, I guess I'll keep him. He has been pretty damn cute lately.... I must remember this is all payback, anyway. I was the same way as a child according to my mom, sister and aunt. It was so bad that my mother thought there was something mentally wrong with me. Great!

Well I have to say that his language skills are really taking off. He is such a little talker the last week or so. It has been all of a sudden, sort of. He repeats everything you tell him now and he uses names for things like his one book called 'Gobble Gobble Munch' he calls it "GobbagobbaMonk" and he loves to talk about every "Rock!" we see and every "Weef!" (leaf, for those of you who can't read toddler). For some reason these are a few of my favorites:

"Dare-itiz" = There it is
(whenever I say "where is -blank-?" he says this and points with this expression like "duh, it's right there, you old bat")

"Dis" = This

"Dee-juss!" = Jesus!
(copying mommy of course...usually when I have to clean up another mess)

No comments: