The C-section scar doesn't really bother me anymore...it's just there, but it's not like anyone can see it. However, I am now horrified to admit I have just discovered my first Stretch Mark. Egads! I told ya'll this child was stretching me to my very limits, didn't I? It is only about 2 inches big but it is right over my belly button. How very inconspicous. Crap. Is this the end of my hot bikini body, I ask! Nooooooo! How ever will I get those digits next time I head to the waterpark?
Teehee.
On the family front: Carter threw a fork at a woman at Olive Garden last night....and hit her. Yes. I wanted to crawl under the table. The fork was covered in alfredo sauce and it flew end over end in slow motion, spewing cream sauce over the other patrons before it speared the poor old lady's leg. Argh.
"Um, sorrry!" I say pathetically as she just raises her eyebrows at me.
Kevin swooped him outside to have a "talk" with him. Very tense husband moment....he gets stressed with the public misbehavior. I have just given up trying to be suave mommy. Now I am messy mommy, sweaty mommy, frowning mommy, yelling mommy and "What did you just say?" mommy. Oh well.
Swim lessons cancelled again. Grrrrr. I am very schedul oriented. Now what the hell do I do to entertain child?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was actually a spoon but he's not gonna be throwing any utensils at old ladies in Olive Garden !!!
Post a Comment