So I know I've said repeatedly that I can't take him anywhere....well, I just keep trying. I figured with Kevin's help we'd have it all under control but, NO. I had a doctors appt this morning and Kevin stayed with us for the 1st 45 minutes then had to get to work. The 2nd 45 minutes were rough but manageable since he had already burned off some energy running away from his father. From now on, we will have to get a babysitter, I think.
Fast forward to this evening. We have barely any food in the fridge so the plan is; meet husband for dinner at my fave pizza place in between his work and Sam's Club where we desperately need to get some things.
Sam's is a disaster. I get head butted in the face and kicked repeatedly in the stomach. Kevin is gritting his teeth and trying to rationalize with our screaming child....we are obviously losing this round, huh. He just wouldn't understand that the playsets they have set up are just to look at...I mean they are 12 feet above the ground and he is clawing at the platforms and screaming for "Siiiiiiide!". Good thing we drove seperately because I carried Carter out to the car kicking and screaming bloody murder while Kevin finished the list. I must admit I had some tears on the ride home because I really don't know what to do about it all. Call the Super Nanny?? Hmmmm.
Now, I have given up my grocery shopping duties to my husband as I prepared another list for the normal grocery store. Do any of you understand the loss of control I am experiencing? :) I mean grocery shopping is a tricky business when you are sticking to a tight budget and I'm the one who knows who eats what and when and how much.
Weird that I am this tied to my grocery duties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is why jeff does most of the grocery shopping.
Post a Comment