I love food. I am one of the pickiest eaters in the U. S. of A. but I love me some food. Especially when it is Greek food. Mmmmm. We did Greek / Mediterranean night with friends tonight and I ate so much that it actually hurt. Ugh. Yum. Ugh.
It's funny talking to other parents with all of our kids running around....it's sort of like we are all trying to stay focused on what's being said but there is always one of us who must depart to parts unknown and break up a fight or comfort a fall. Always interesting being a mom, lemme tell ya. At this point I make Kevin chase after our youngster. Carter has become too quick for me. He has also become too quick for the girls....this little stinker stole another kiss from one of his girlfriends tonight. He had already hugged her goodbye and when everyone was looking another direction he snuck right in and layed one on her lips....good grief, soon we will be having "the talk" on appropriate behavior with girls. I think this is how his father stole his first kiss with Mommy. (Hmm, I seem to remember much beer being involved that night, though)
Funny thing. After all the excitement of the evening, clean-up and bath time, Carter got it in his head that he would like to go "potty" (or however he says it...gibberish-like). So we went to the bathroom and I sat him on the big potty cuz he said he needed to go "poop poop". He just looked happy to be sitting there and I was just happy to hold him there but nothing happened. Previously the whole toilet thing scared him out of his wits so this is big improvement. Then he got bored sitting there and wanted to "peepee". So I stood him in front of the toilet and he grabbed his wiener (too descriptive?) and he said "Dada!!". Haha. Yes, I suppose Dada would know better about this part. Well, we did this whole front to back to front to back thing for about 20 minutes with Kevin coming in the relieve my aching back. I told him that if this little Mister actually went that we were busting out one of his birthday presents and "prizing" him with it. Agreed.
However, nothing came out of our little boy. Hey! He tried!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment