Well, yesterday Carter's first present for his upcoming 2nd birthday arrived in the mail. My girlfriend sent him a portable DVD player to keep him occupied during long car rides and mommy's ob/gyn appointments. :)
So I opened it and needless to say, he is obsessed with it. So much for wrapping it up for his Birthday. Oh well, I doubt he will notice at this age.
This morning he comes up to me with Serious face on and both hands out in front of him, fingers wriggling. This is the sign for Computer and this is what he calls it....or signs it, or whatever. So his fingers are wriggling away and I say, "You want your computer?" (hey, it kinda looks like a mini laptop and it beats him playing with ours)
He responds with, "Meeeeeee!" pointing with both hands to his chest and running in place excitedly. So he shoots off to the kitchen where I have it in it's box for safe keeping....yeah right, and starts dancing and saying "Mine!" like he is very proud. Funny guy.
So now my little multi-tasker is watching a Baby Neptune video on his new "Computer" and Dora the explorer on the big t.v.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That boy is something else !!!
Post a Comment