Friday, July 25, 2008

Party over here

Just a note on my lame Friday night.

I finallly get child to sleep and I want some of my yogi tea for momma's. Hmmmm. What to drink it with? I would kill for a scone right now. No recipe for scones in my Homemaker Database and not one damn English person skulking in the bushes for me to thrash it out of. Ah. Corn muffins. Close enough. So 10 pm and I'm baking corn muffins. Pregnant? How can you tell? And to top it all off I turn on QVC and am now watching Christmas in July show. Never too early for christmas but must turn sound off so I don't have to listen to inane chatter from saleswoman.
Mmmmm.
Back to the muffins.
G'night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to love to make short bread... Really easy to make and it is reaally good.. think about it.