Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pregnancy update

So I am Fatty McFattyfoo. I am 24 weeks or 6 months pregnant and I have already gained 22 lbs. I really thought that I was eating less fatty stuff this pregnancy but my body seems to be packing on the pounds, nonetheless. When I was pregnant with Carter I gained 46 lbs by the end....hmmmm, I was hoping to gain less this time but it doesn't look good. They tell you that 25-35 lbs is normal....someone should whisper this to my babies because I don't think they got the memo.
Anyway, things are going well. Our little guy has officially been named but in true Mysterious McMahon fashion we won't be sharing the name until he is born. We are having major issues trying to find a middle name that works well with the first (we were hoping for a family name from my side). Oh well, it will come.
I have a lovely rotation of pregnancy gripes but really nothing too serious (except those scary heart palpitations they say are okay).
I have been trying to reorganize and do little things around the house in this pre-nesting panic. I am afeared that nothing will get done when #2 joins the family.
Yes, another fascinating blog entry.

No comments: