Carter has this pesky butt rash that just won't go away, poor little guy. So I've been trying to put him in undies occasionally because they are more breathable than diapers and he doesn't like to go bare-assed during the day. I of course wouldn't mind if he magically became potty trained, either. I told him last week, "Okay, now tell mommy when you have to go potty" and his reply was, "Noooooooo!".
Okay, great.
Well, I walk into the room and I see him standing there (on a towel, luckily) with his knees together like he is trying to "hold something in". He then starts shuffling over to me while keeping his knees locked....this is too funny. I guess he had peed in his undies and just didn't know what the hell to do about it!
Still no interest in going in a potty. Oh well.
We will be spending 300 dollars a month on diapers when the new baby comes, I guess. :)
(p.s. doc says it's yeast rash, oh joy)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
back to the Nystatin I guess eh? Fun fun fun....
Post a Comment