Sunday, June 1, 2008

He's my little guy

Okay, do I do enough bitchin' about my kid on this thing or what. :) So I feel that I must write about his sweetness as well as his sourness.
After the debacle of a morning, a Taco Bell lunch (I loooove taco bell) and an easy-peasy nap the day was fine. My little darling and I practiced the alphabet (he really likes saying M and B and O and he likes to sing the alphabet song although he just moves his mouth kinda like lip syncing and then cheers at the end), he played with his Choo-choos, we watered the garden and picked weeds (he's a good yard helper), we had an early dinner and early bath followed by Clifford episodes on YouTube. No fits, not really any screaming......he even let me watch 40 minutes of the Lost season finale online while he measured things with the tape measure and sang little songs to himself.
I could just eat him up sometimes. Yum yum yum, I loves my baby.

I did yell at him once tonight because he was just playing around and wouldn't settle down in bed....it took him 1 1/2 hours to go to sleep. Geez, but I apologized to my munchkin and he cuddled up in my arms and silkied my chin until he fell asleep 10 minutes later. I felt like an ass.

Carter my sweet darling child, I love you so much it hurts.
xoxoxoxo
mommy

No comments: