Monday, June 16, 2008

What a little attitude

My son has this adorably cute, but trying, tendency to pout and dramatically cross his arms when something does not go his way. This usually stems from something like, "Put that stick down!" (me), "No! Mine!" (him). I have no idea where he has learned the "Mine!" expression but it is his favorite. Amazingly we haven't had too many problems when it comes to sharing toys with his friends....however, he does like to horde them (the toys, not his friends).
Where did he pick up the frown-arms folded-pout? I think it's hysterical but we are also concerned that his little attitude will swell beyond our "control", such as it is. (a side note: when he does this he looks just like me when I was little...we have a few pictures, I should take some for comparison)
Now I will say he is still my sweet little boy. Just this afternoon I stubbed my toe and said "Owww" and he ran over saying "Muah? muah?" and he bent down and kissed my foot "All betta". Who needs a band-aid or an icepack when you have my little Florence Nightingale on the scene.

Definitely too much tv watching this last week....can't wait for daddy to be home. Mommy tired.

No comments: