He only wants Ohhhnnnjjje Jooos these days.
He likes to say Mmmmm, Num num! when he is eating something he likes.
He puts his hands on his hips and says Hmmmm... when he is trying to find a lost toy or sippy cup. Very much the mini adult.
When he is impressed he will say Wow! Neat!
He wants to do every damn thing mommy and daddy do. This includes pounding the walls with a hammer (he's like a little ferret, he's quick and sneaky when there are tools around), putting on mascara (yes, mascara...try getting that off a 2year olds eyelashes....waterproof no less) and of course he wants to vacuum...all the live-long, mother-effing day.
Sometimes if his favorite show comes on t.v. he will come high-five me. (Max and Ruby seem to get this reaction a lot)
He says Mama incessantly...all day long. Sometimes, even when he is talking to his daddy it's MamaDada?. I've been thinking of changing my name.
When he gets excited he jumps with both feet and yells Yeah! and claps his hands like a maniac.
He talks.... a lot... all day.
He's figured out how to loosen his carseat latch. Add this to my list of daily worries.
He likes to spin around in a circle until he's dizzy and then he will say Wooooaa and stand there wobbling. He'll then laugh and do it again.
I ask him his brother's name, my name and daddy's name and he answers fine ( _____ :), mama and dada)...then I say What's your name? and he says Mine! Well, okay....
If you throw even a cotton ball at him he will coming running over to me or Kevin saying Boo boo and wanting a kiss to make it all better. Oh geez...but he's so damn sweet you can't help but comply.
When you ask him how old he is gonna be he holds up four fingers and says Twooooo. I love it.
When he doesn't want the cat near him or his food he will bend at the waist and blow at her really hard. She usually runs away like "what the hell?" Hey! Whatever works, right?
He likes to "cut" my hair with his plastic toddler scissors. He has some trouble cutting Kevin's though. :)
He calls all bugs Bee's
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love your updates on carter. i'll take anything i can get.
I did wall paper about 15 years ago and it SUCKED big time. I have know idea how they make it look soo easy on TV.
like how I used "know".. I think I am very funny.
Post a Comment