So I am definitely more excited for Carter's birthday than anyone else. I can't wait for him to go "Woooooow!" after he opens each thing and then he'll say "Neeeat!" or "Coooooool!". If it's something really good he'll jump with both feet and clap and say "Yeeeeeeaaaaah!". Funny Little Guy. I just finished wrapping presents...well, almost.... I had some work to do because of the Out-of-Staters sending their gifts, unwrapped. Kevin and I were pretty modest in the amount of things we got for him. Hey! We have a new baby coming, we must conserve our resources. :)
Hey! I forgot the big news. The Bathroom is Done! Yeah!
Basically, done. There are a couple of cosmetic things but for the most part we have a working bathroom that actually looks like it belongs in this century. Is very nice. I wish I had thought to take a before picture because the contrast is unbelievable. I'm proud of the hubband. He did good. I only yelled at him a couple of times so for a Foreman I didn't do so bad either. :)
Anyway, I want to write more but I am no longer a person...I am "Mama? mama maama mama, MAAAMAAAA! Mama? Maaamaaa..." This goes on all day lately. Maybe I will start counting how many times a day I hear this demented chant. My response is usually, "Hmmm? Okay, one minute......okay.......Yes, honey I hear you......Hold on a second.......WHAAAAAAT?!"
I must depart to entertain my child who for some reason was born without the ability to entertain himself....I blame it on the Once a Day Snickers diet during his pregnancy.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment