Lawd! I'm so tired. Thank goodness I decided long ago not to have a party at my house. It would have totally stressed me out.
As it stands right now...it took me 35 minutes to drive 6 miles back to my house from Sam's Club. Carter's dinosaur cake had to be redone because they didn't do it right the first time and even now I am laughing about the redo (kinda looks like the 2 dinos had a big lunch and pooped all over the cake...must post picture of it later). It looks more like it's supposed to now, though, and it smells divine. I love Sam's cakes.
Hmmm, you want more bitching and moaning, you say?! Why certainly!
I have a headache. I am having a lot of contractions. It's 97 degrees. Everyone in this town who has a car has decided to go for a drive on the main drag but with a sense of panic. Finally, I still have no idea what this holiday has in store for us.....are we leaving? staying? buying automatic weapons?
Anyway, I just can't wait for my baby's birthday tomorrow. He will be so excited. He saw his cake already and keeps yelling "Peazzz, mama? Me? Piece?? Peazzz? Mine? Rooooaaaar!!!!" He loves it. Funny guy.
Will I survive this weekend? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice choice on the dinosaur cake...He loves it!!!
You be safe out there you guys!! Happy Birthday to Carter and have alot of fun! Keeping good thoughts for all of you.. keep out Gustav!!!
Post a Comment