Friday, March 28, 2008
The Omen
Remember that movie? Sometimes I think that little Damien--I mean Carter, is totally bent on my demise. It's not that bad but I must say he puts up quite a fight when something doesn't go his way. Today I had the joy of holding down screaming, kicking and punching toddler in the bed because I refused to drive him to nap in the car. He was 2 hours overdue for a nap and I knew if was "now or never" kinda thing....so hence the wrestling match. It only took about 15 minutes of torture and one really good kick to my belly before he passed out....whimpering pathetically. Hmmm, maybe next time I will try Mandi's "books and toys in bed" method...sounds much happier. I feel like a bad momma after episodes like that and then I start wondering if the little munchkin inside me is getting huge doses of adrenaline and stress hormones. After the nap he is always very sweet though, so I think he isn't permanently scarred by his evil mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment