Stay far away from us! So it's been week of Carter being ill. That pesky diahrrea just won't go away and of course it goes along with a hunger strike rivaling Ghandi's. (oh and for the record, those pedialyte popsicles are not a big hit) However, the last few days have been a little bit better.....at least he's been sleeping through the night with no incidents. Of course until last night when I changed 3 horrible diapers and had a restless, crying baby flopping around most of the night. It gets better. Kevin started heaving around 3 a.m. and he is now laying in bed groaning and saying that he is "dying". Oh man.
Please Please Please Please skip me. I cannot have some horrible stomach virus whilst pregnant! At least I'm officially in the second trimester....I think it's a little safer. I don't know. Arggggh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment