I am truly an impatient person who can get very frustrated .....quickly. I may be a yoga devotee but you can go shove the whole meditation thing you-know-where. I don't "breath deeply" very well...nor do I know what to do when my darling child pushes me to my very limits.
I love my son and I think he is amazing and smart and sweet and funny but sometimes he will kick me and hit me in the face and say "No no no no no" alllllll day long. Good grief. It doesn't help that he is still sick. Argh. I hate seeing him throw up or have a really bad "liquid" diaper. He cries and cries in despair and it just breaks my heart. So for the last 4 days I've been trying to just hold him as much as possible and give him lots of love.....and then he'll sock me in the jaw and kick his younger sibling. Lordy my.
Do you ever wonder if you were cut-out to be a mom? Like, when people try out for American Idol and they are horrible but they can't tell that they are? Sometimes I think "Am I on the American Mom tryouts...the blooper reel?"
You would think in our techno world we could just buy patience reserves like external harddrives when you need more RAM. :) It's funny that at a time in your life when you most need to swear you are supposed to be nippin it in the bud. So now I say "Crap, Holy Crap or Crappola", the occasional "Shazzbat" comes out (I guess this replaces shit?? I dunno) but I can't think of a good replacement for the ol' F-bomb. That one is irreplaceable as far as I'm concerned. Nothing can top it. Oh well. My sailor mouth will get used to it I'm sure....along with everything else.
But ya know what? Off subject. On to hoppier things (haha, I'm so lame), I put together---I mean the Easter Bunny put together his basket today and man, will he be excited. Nothing crazy but I tried to cover all the bases (sesame street, zoo animals, dvd's, candy, thomas the tank, bubbles...) oh yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment