But why does he have to use my toothbrush? I've caught him in the act a few times and he's like *shrug* "What's the big deal?".
Um. Cuz it's my toothbrush. We have two different colored toothbrushes...he doesn't seem to notice this blaring fact.
I must be weird about this but it freaks me out. I'll kiss my husband but scrub his gums and then scrub mine. Argh! We all have our issues I suppose....
We have an ongoing Temperature War in our house that has caused many a bickering word to pass our lips. He'll be sneaky about it and go behind my back really quick and turn it down to 62 or something. Then I'll be like "I'm f*&%ing freezing!" and I'll go change it back to whatever I had it set on. This goes on and on. We see who can get to the thermostat before the other notices. Good grief.
Beyond the whole toothbrush thing and temperature thing, he's wonderful. He does dishes and laundry and takes out all the garbage (including the diaper pail) even after a hard day at work. He is so supportive and caring and still smacks me on the butt and calls me sexy even when I have my hair in a messy half ponytail and I'm wearing stained mismatched clothes.
Ya know? I really miss working with him. I miss getting ready for work together and packing things for lunch to share. I miss smarting off to him (which was fun since he was my boss) and saying "Tick check tonight" over the radio and having him understand. I remember having to use a panty liner (the sticky part, of course....hey we couldn't find any tape!) to remove about 300 seed ticks from his stomach and back. I miss all of our work jokes and the shared joy when we found something cool; especially if it was a hole we were working on together (can you say favoritism? :) ). All this makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment