Monday, November 24, 2008

I've lost that bloggin feelin

I may get it back soon, we'll see. I had a really long and rough week but the weekend has been great. Everyone's mood has been relatively cheerful.
Basically, this is a filler blog entry so that I don't feel like a total slack-ass.

So Carter got his arm stuck in a ball popper toy tonight at a friends. I'm nursing Owen in the other room and I hear my darling child screaming for "Momma do it!" to fix the situation. So sure enough my girlfriend comes carrying him into the living room to me like he has been wounded on the battlefield with his arm still stuck in the toy. Hilarious. My poor munchkin. He was so sweet during the time we were over there...he kept on asking me where baby Owen was and going to check on him. "My baby?" he'd say and pat the carrier. He's like a mama duck checking on her eggs. Tonight he gave him lots of hugs and fell asleep cuddled up next to his baby while silky-ing my arm.

p.s. Carter's eyelashes are 3/4 th's of an inch long. I kid you not.

Owen slept all day long. I actually had to jiggle him to make sure he was still breathing. Does a mama ever stop worrying about this? My sweetie pie. I just hope he sleeps his usual shift tonight. But when he did wake up he woke blowing bubbles and smiling at me. He loves cooing and talking to me, especially when it's really quiet and it's just me and him. Sometimes I see him laughing at his brother. :) Love it.

Adios for now. I'm tired and I need to recharge with a little Jon Stewart or mindless VH1.

No comments: