Hope everyone enjoyed the pics from Zoo Boo! and Carter's first time Trick-or-Treating. He did just enough (about 8 houses) to get into the spirit of things and to bring home some edible loot for mommy.
Anyway, the last two mornings we have been sleeping in. It's amazing that a mother of a toddler and a newborn gets to sleep in until 10 a.m., isn't it? Today Kevin and I got up and started breakfast and coffee while the kids slumbered on and on and on. So weird. Carter finally got his butt out of bed around 10:30....nursing a candy hangover, no doubt. :) Crazy. It's kinda like he is already becoming a teenager. When I moved him into his bed last night I was shocked to discover that he now weighs a ton and is all arms and legs. What happened to my chubby little munchkin that curled into my arms? Now he just flops all over the place. Oh man is he growing!
His new thing is "This?" and pointing to everything. So all day long I'm saying stuff like "That's the door. That's the fan. That's a nail. That's dirt. That's another door. That's a leaf. Argggghhhh!" He knows what all this stuff is but is now insisting on an inventory of every room we're in and every picture he sees. Tedious but cute.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment