Thursday, January 22, 2009

Toh-Toh says

The funny things my Big Guy has been saying this week:

Uhhh ohhhh! Jesssssie. I stuck.
(Crawling out from his play tent. This whole Jessie thing is new.)

Just chill, Owen!
(Owen was fussing in his bouncy seat while Carter and I were playing blocks.)

Goooood Mawwwning!
(Every morning this week he has wished me a good morning...he's like a B&B owner, especially when he brings me breakfast in bed like he did today. I received a box of Kashi crackers at 6:45 am and a Good Mawning from my little man.)

Taaah-Daaaah!
(He's got the personality of a gameshow host. Every time he completes a task he says Taaah-Daaah with his arms spread in display.)

Take little pwactice, mommy. Keep twying!
(He is very encouraging to others so when I kept on rolling the ball and missing the pins during our morning bowling competition he was shooting me pointers from the sidelines. I hope I can return the favor one day.)

Me- Daddy is going to be out of town. Are you going to help mommy out this week?
Carter- Yes, I preshcious!

Look Mommy! Dis is preschcious.
(Today at the library for storytime he brought over to me a Winnie the Pooh VHS tape saying that it was precious. He makes me chuckle when he has a new favorite word.)



No comments: