Carter loves to hold his baby brother. He hugs him (or rather squishes him) and he rubs his belly and says "Mine? Baby?". It's pretty funny. However, he is still showing his anger and frustration at other times of the day and night. The screaming fits must stop....eventually. Right? Grrrr.
He really gets a kick out of "helping" me change Owen's diaper and especiall when he goes "PooPoo!". I guess this is thrilling to a 2 year old boy.
Last night we went downtown to listen to some music in the park and Carter had a good time being a Big Boy hanging out with his daddy by the stage. He was slapping his knee to the music and clapping. Hilarious. I hung back with my wide-eyed 2 1/2 week old and self-consciously tried to suck in large Buddha Belly. I am still sportin' mostly maternity gear, folks. Already very impatient to just be back to normal! I actually tried to put on my maternity jeans....and they didn't fit. They were too tight. Yup. Too small. Maternity clothes were too small for a woman who isn't pregnant anymore. Oh my freakin lord. Hi, I'm Fatty McFattyfoo! How ya been? Anyone see a cheesecake around?
******
Maverick.
******
Owen has been a complete fussbuster the last two days. Maybe it's a growth spurt or maybe it's something in my diet. I can't expect a newbie to be consistent, can I? But damn, I was really liking the 2-3 hour sleep sessions I was getting. sigh. Now it's back to erratic "Feed me!!" cries at all hours. Oh well, I've gone without sleep before. It's all been done. I will one day sleep. Then my husband will really owe me big. :)
I will download the camera in the next couple of days (I'm a lazy ass) and post some pictures. Promise.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment